Webcast Recording: CREDO Data about Survey of Parents on Why Students Did (or Didn’t) Enroll
UPDATE: Did you miss our session? Check out the video below:
Join LRAP Association and higher education research and strategy firm CREDO for a live webcast on 12/11/18 at 3pm EST to dive into their data and discover revealing insights from both matriculant and non-matriculant families such as:
- Top reasons students decided to apply and then enroll.
- Top sources or information used during search to determine academic reputation.
- Impact of cost on college choice.
- Top mode of preferred communication.
- Impact of the loan repayment assistance program (LRAP) on enrollment (for those schools who offered).
For 12 years, higher education research and strategy firm, CREDO, has been asking students (and more recently, their parents) questions to reveal why they did (or didn’t) decide to enroll. This process is part of their Admitted Student Research (ASR), trusted by colleges and universities across the nation.
In July of 2018, a 7-institution segment of private colleges and universities awarding loan repayment assistance programs (LRAPs) as part of the enrollment management process was included among a larger data set of 14 total schools. The results of this study will likely be of interest to any higher education professional.