How 3 Colleges Increase Enrollment Among Non-Athletes with LRAPs
Are you looking for a way to grow enrollment without adding another sport to your campus?
We love sports (and esports too!) but adding a new team may not provide sustainable growth at every campus. Addressing the #1 concern your students and families have – affordability – gives your prospects the confidence they need to enroll, and a way to boost yield year after year.
Often, the student who says “I can’t afford it” means they are reluctant to borrow the student loans necessary to attend your institution. Ardeo’s Loan Repayment Assistance Program (LRAP) is a safety-net that gives prospects confidence to borrow and enroll.
LRAPs are a flexible yield tool colleges and universities use to increase enrollment for targeted prospect pools. One way institutions use the program is to boost recruitment for non-athlete students.
Watch this short, 30-minute discussion to learn how 3 colleges use LRAPs to enroll more non-athlete prospects. Why watch the 30-minute webinar?
- Hear from enrollment professionals about offering LRAP to all non-athlete students and the significant impact the program has on their students’ enrollment decisions.
- Learn how LRAPs can enhance your brand and differentiate your institution from others in your market.
- Get a quick overview of LRAP strategies and all the information you need to take the first step to bringing the program to your campus!
Hear LRAP strategies and success stories from:
- Erin Chapman, Director of Admissions, Montreat College (North Carolina)
- Dr. Tim Rees, Dean of Enrollment Management, Erskine College (South Carolina)
- Kara Schilli, Associate Vice President of Enrollment Management, Lindenwood University (Missouri)