Interactive Webinar: Trends Impacting Christian Higher Education Enrollment & What to Do Next
UPDATE: Watch video recording below:
Ardeo’s Matt Osborne was joined by Credo’s Tim Fuller to share insights about recent data surrounding Christian higher education institutions and respond directly to real-time feedback and questions, ahead of the CCCU Multi-Academic Conference in February.
We discussed key trends and solutions impacting the future of Christian higher education enrollment such as:
- The “looming enrollment crisis” of shifting demographics in traditionally-aged college prospects (WICHE data),
- Escalating cost/value concerns among prospective students (and their parents),
- Problematic institutional discount rates and tuition trends,
- 4 key areas for increased focus,
- Ardeo’s LRAPs as a flexible solution.
Who could join? This interactive webinar will be valuable to any Christian college or university enrollment leader and their cabinet colleagues.
When? See recording above.