Webinar: LRAP as a Late-Cycle Yield Tool May 1st and Beyond.
Update: See recording above. As May 1st approaches, the writing is on the wall. Even if you are not a “May 1st deadline” driven institution, you must still overcome a rising negative tide about the cost of a college degree, despite clear evidence of long-term earning benefits.
Join us for our next webinar on May 2nd to see compelling case studies, ask questions in real time, and get up-to-the-minute performance previews about institutions just like yours for this very cycle.
Young people evaluating your institution right now (alongside their families) are seeking to be assured you have “skin in the game” when it comes to what happens after they graduate, especially those who must borrow to attend.
If you do not address this concern, you miss out on enrolling them. Offering a loan repayment assistance program (LRAP) has been shown to be sufficient to bring back as many as 18% of those who are walking away.
Offer them this simple promise:
“If your income after graduation is less than $43k, we can help repay student and parent loans.”
- LRAP can be on campus and working in less than 15 days.
- LRAP only invoices after your enrollment cycle, and only when it works (students enroll).
- You choose when to offer the LRAP award (or not).
- LRAP is CRM agnostic (use it with any system, or none).
- LRAP provides real-time data and resources (via online portals).
- LRAP provides most of the communication and marketing (reducing load on your team).